Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Your honor can we please adjurn so I may beat the defendant?

Yess finally the last day of midterms now its time for me to polish my BS awards because now I have to pretend to be a lawyer in a mock trial. However because I cannot blend puppies for enlightenment I am forced to think on my feet.

Now I also hear tell of an rumbling in the masses of students at my school. Now the moonbats there are planning a student walkout during lunch one day to protest the war. Now as a student of Reason and a lover of Liberty I believe that they have a right to protest the war; however, as a lover of Liberty I also feel obligated to state the message of Liberty and Her purpose in the war on Terror. Me and my fellow Protest Warriors are planning to counter protest this move and to implement some other tactics in the struggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home