Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Leave your name at the tone *beep*

Ok let me get this straight, all you people that actually read blogs and actually post on blogs let me make this clear. If your gonna post please have the courtesy/balls to sign your name. I know for a fact that people who comment here in order to piss off the blogger, but don't have the courtesy/balls to sign their name, are gonna have their comments removed.

You assholes wanna complain that I'm trampling your rights to speech? Well bitches this is my blog, my property so if you wanna anonomously post to piss me off your ass is mine. I have no problem with any speech put on here so long as you leave your name.


Update:
Ok who ever you are you anonymous ass first off have the balls to actually sign your name. Second if you can read and pass some semblance of an english course you would know what lawnchairfox was asking. Then you would know I was answering his question completely, if you don't like my opinion that is your choice. If you ever want to out in the open say that you dont like what my opinoins are I dont care. When you actually want to have a discussion then go out and make a reasond argument, something I haven't seen from you yet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:47 PM  
Blogger BillyBudd said...

Ok, but next time don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.........

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home