Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm going slightly mad

Ok things have been moving real fast lately, some not so fast, but it has been a blur to me. First off the rube is going slightly faster than a dead squirrel, my slingshot is turning out to be a real pain for me and its not gonna get better anytime soon. I'm gonna suspect some big fireworks soon in school between a few people over prom tables, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Speaking of prom I got my tickets, got my date, got the money for the corsage and what not, but I dont have a gakking tux. Please tell me the logic in paying for the privilege to wear someone else's used pants. I'm gonna have to go get one soon, that or just mix up something nice amongst the things I already have, which is what I'm leaning towards to tell the truth.

I have gotten through the instructor training relatively unscathed. I know for a fact that I am better off in that than several of the other people.

Argh gonna murder and slaughter my photo class. HACK SLASH KILL MAIM!!!!
Now that that's out of my system...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tux thing. For reasons that escape some male reasoning power, the girls dig that. So, best play your part. Looking good in someone else's pants is better than someone else wearing someone else's pants running off with your girl!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or even someone else wearing your pants!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home