Saturday, May 14, 2005

The one and only...

Hahaha yesterdays One Acts was great, even though it lasted over three hours. The freshmen were better this year, the sophmores were excellent, the juniors were great except for three people whom I wont mention, and the seniors rocked the house.

Heh found this great starwars blog/humor site
I am just about jumping for joy now because I dont have history until next thursday, Thank God for the DSTP (now that I'm a senior)

I have to say that it really pays off to keep secrets from Linsey just to hear her reaction, albiet a loud reaction, when she finds out. Of course it really sucks when she walks in to the conversation at the worst possible moment. (If you know what I'm talking about for the record I didn't do anything)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home